Thursday, May 21, 2009

Forever Friends!

What a fantastic week I had! I had a fun visit with my college friend. There are no bonds like that of a college friend. She is dear to me in so many ways. We were roomies with two precious other girls that are also dear to my heart. JKS-O and I met our freshman year and it was lifelong friendship after that! :)

We had the chance to catch up, laugh, eat, chase our children around, eat more and just enjoy our moments together.

It is such a shame she lives on the totally opposite side of the states then me but with her sweet baby boy due in September, I'll be hopping on the plane to see her new addition! :)

Here are some fun pics from the week~ ENJOY!!!

a>

Us with the little ones! Look at that cute smile from L!



Little A and Big Z playing in the ball pit!



All 3 of our chick-a-dees! :)


LOVE YOU JENN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment