Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HOPEful Journey #1




Tell me about yourself?

"My name is Tiffany Justice. I live in California right now. My husband is in Afghanistan. We've been married for 3 months. He left for Afghanistan after only 2 1/2 weeks of married life. I am currently a communications officer in the Marine Corp."



What is YOUR definition of Hope?

"Not giving up. Always looking ahead. Pressing on toward the goal..."



What does Hope mean to you?

"Hope in Christ is what gets me through every day. No matter what i do, i'm living for the Lord. God is still there for me - to call upon Him in any and all circumstances."



Do you have a favorite bible verse? (to support your thoughts on Hope?)

"A favorite is: Phil 4:13 ("I can do everything through him who gives me strength.") This verse especially got me through officer candidate school."



What are some words of Inspiration to give people Hope?

"If you have a relationship with the Lord, you'll always have Hope. His Grace is ALWAYS sufficient."



What are some recent circumstances that have called you to have HOPE?

"... the deployment of Jared (Tiffany's husband). This has been the hardest separation. I finally found my soul mate and then he was taken away from me after only 2 weeks together as newlyweds. Not knowing about his safety or to know or see or experience what he is experiencing ... is tough. I'm not sure how this time in Afghanistan will affect him, change him emotionally or physically...
... but i have HOPE that we will be together again and have our whole lives ahead of us as a married couple. Its awesome and I'm just ready to start it! "




Thanks Tiff for your sincere input on what is happening in your life at this moment. I pray as you read this entry you will take the time to pray for Tiffany and her husband, Jared. Let us pray for a safe and quick return to the states and to each other.
Let us continue to see and realize that HOPE is with us always... no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment