Thursday, February 12, 2009

15.48 Miles

Today has been a great day so far. I've had the pleasure of taking a bike ride with my dad this morning. My dad is the best dad in the world. He is funny and kind and one of my best friends. I am so happy that we can take time to be together and "play"...

He is helping me train for my first triathalon on August 2nd...so in preparation, we traveled the Medford/Shamong roads and braved the crazy winds! We actually rode 15.48miles this morning. YIKES! This gives me great HOPE for the up and coming race that I will be partaking in...yet I really have such a long long way to go...




Pray for me!

:)

3 comments:

  1. wow! way to go, such a long way and in the wind, brrr! that must be your new bike. great pic of you two, what a good memory to have, riding with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to see you practicing proper bike safety!

    ReplyDelete