Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Cohort in crime...

I certainly hope you all had a fabulous valentines day yesterday. I sure did. The highlight for my children was getting balloons from Grandma and Papa...they just love balloons. The highlight for me was having tacos and watching "The Dark Knight" with my man. I just love hanging out with him and sometimes it seems like it doesn't happen quite enough for my liking! :)



But really, I want to introduce you to my friend Noelle. She is fun, exciting, dances with me, laughs with me, and trains with me for the triathalon. Yes, she's the girl I'm doing the triathalon with...and I'm so glad she is or I probably would have bailed out by now.

Here's to many fun and memorable times ahead... :)

A Model...oh wait, that's me! (this is for you Michele! :) )



Noelle and Me...getting ready to head out and "exercise"! Ha!



Macy (one of Noelle's daughters) and Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment