Hooray for your blog! Love your name. This blogging thing does get easier with time. :) Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your yummy little guys! BTW I wrote you an email so I didn't have to leave my contact info here. Blessings on you and your family!!! Love, Jenny
kirsten, you already know how much you and your family have blessed my life over the past 5 months. i am so incredibly amazed at the progress i have seen in Zach. isn't our GOD unbelievable? .. and Logan... ohh Logan, he is so precious! i love your boys, and cherish every moment i spend with them! thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to have a part in their lives.
Hooray for your blog! Love your name. This blogging thing does get easier with time. :) Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of your yummy little guys! BTW I wrote you an email so I didn't have to leave my contact info here. Blessings on you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jenny
kirsten, you already know how much you and your family have blessed my life over the past 5 months. i am so incredibly amazed at the progress i have seen in Zach. isn't our GOD unbelievable? .. and Logan... ohh Logan, he is so precious! i love your boys, and cherish every moment i spend with them! thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to have a part in their lives.
ReplyDeletesara joy