Let's see....where do i begin?
Today is the first day of the HOPE of spring...a little sunshine has come our way and a little warm weather has shown itself to us! i have decided to share our HOPE with all of you. This is a journey of my life (our lives) as a family. I want to bring you along the "journey" of our sons... as they grow and as they learn. You see, they are miracles to us and they bring us great HOPE and great JOY! One son is autistic and very special to us. he has taught us all about HOPE and has, in turn, brought us even closer to our Maker - God! Our other son has brought us complete JOY. he makes us laugh beyond measure!
This will also be just a mom's journey of everyday life. I hope it brings HOPE, laughter and a little bit of love into your lives everyday...I'm a little bit random, so be prepared! :)
I hope this site will bring you closer to God and continue to bring you HOPE and JOY in your lives! Thanks for coming along side of me....
Let the journey of HOPE begin! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment